I entered a building and there appears to be some firearms testing ongoing.  A couple of workers werr there to help with the testing.  One item was the 7.62mm rounds fires into empty rooms while the other was some kind of flying motar fired from a missile pod which could hold up to 6 rounds.  It certainly does look good to be able to use those weapons and fire at will.  As I was only a 'witnessing party', I could not partake in the test run.

Next scene shows me moving to another level of the building; as I was distracted by the mountainous seaview midway, I decided to exit and take a walk to the outside.  What a beautiful scene that greeted me!  Destructive waves could be heard softly lashing against the rocks with grace from such distance, coupled with the breeze.  From a couple of levels above, dearie called out to me from the window and informed she's going to the ladies' while I wait.

Next scene shows me entering a room on the 9th floor, which appears to be some air command centre.  They are doing flight test runs through mountains; only difference is that the fighter jets are equipped with one large missile above the plane.  The pilot appears to be a lady of senior age, a seasoned veteran and over the radio, she has already taken high altitude.  Upon clearance, she moved further up to 10,000ft and now we can see the mountains' peak from the live monitor via a 3rd person's perspective.  Such a beautiful scene of peace and tranquility.

Another scene shows me going to the gents' and this cubicle has sliding panels just like those shower cubicles with multi-fold doors.  Upon exiting (this place appears to be a military camp), I was stopped by a guy and 2 of his men and a body search was conducted.  This is where I found my comrades scattered nearby me.  The leader appeared quite young and asked me questions which I deem as making things difficult.  His men did a thorough frisking while he was seated; that's where I saw his rank as 3WO.  Over the questioning session, I used facial gestures to communicate to my comrades that this warrant officer guy was an idiot and was obviously out to pick trouble.

The alarm soon rang and I awoke to the drizzle of the morning rain.

Comments (0)