I had a god dinner with a group of people; wonderful company and great fellowship at Fish n Co.  Time to get the bill and I used the Manhattan card; for the first time, I saw a $680 bill on dining and that's where I had to use another card where it has a decent limit.

While everyone were strolling slowly away from the restaurant, I got the bill settled and chatted with the waitress; her name was Stery Gwee and we managed to chat up quite well.

Next scene showed us going into this office where the Australian boss just got back and all of us greeted him.  New and slick looking office, and everyone looked happy and fresh; it's like the Company of the New Generation where vibrance is delt everywhere.

While getting refreshed the pantry, I met up with a few colleagues whom I'm closer with and talked about that dinner we had at Fish n Co; the quality of food is still in place with decent ambience.

Next scene showed me having to leave the premises and it was over another dining session where the girls wanted to hang around.  I told them not to hang around too late as the night's not quite young; while doing this, I had a pillow between my legs with a knee on it, jumping my way out.

At the carpark, I took the umbrella and shelteree my uncle to the MSCP nearby; this umbrella had double stem and seemed much wider than a conventional umbrella.  Another scene where I passed through older towns, I saw Serene's mum and greeted her while making my way out.  Now I'm crossing the carpark with a former schoolmate Annie Loh, while taking out my dualstem umbrella.

While trying to drive out, I realised the lorry beside my car was swinging inwards when I reversed a little; this was a test measure as I had difficulty moving out.  That was where I realised it was park lobsided and handbrake wasnt engaged....and I decided to drive out.  While turning out, I saw that lorry swining over the lot and hitting the car in the next lot...for some reasons, my car had no scratches.

Eyes opened.  6:45am.

Comments (0)