Saw myself checked into an old town for a vacation with dearie.  However, in this room, there's an old radio which a label 'call reception 5mins later'.  There's a story behind this, such that whoever still knows what is happening after hearing the radio's transmission for 5mins, to call the reception.  Legend has it that this no one lives after hearing from the cursed radio....

Switchscene shows me in a lecture-theatre like setting where I can see through the glass panel on the side of the room, which lines the staggered edge where seats are fixed.  Outside, I could see Ruisheng who just came and I let him in.  We chatted a little about where he went and it was just a simple walk around town for him.

Next scene showed us walking around town; there's this man who carried a suit, walking around town and talking to people.  After a short observation, I realised he's getting business for his tailor shop at the corner of this row of shophouses; being neatly tucked at the edge, it's not quite noticable even with the flight of stairs just beside it due to the shape and color of the store's entrance.

At one part, I passed by a school and decided to use the building as a sample shot taken through one of my old Nikon lens - it was the 28-70mm but somehow the exterior appears to be that of an AIS build.  The school had a sleek panel which I preseume is where the main flight of stairs is, with a mast-like pole jutting to the skies just like those prewar buildings along Carpenter Street.

Evening has come and the town now glowed golden under the sunset rays; it reminded me of those wild west towns which still exists around the world.  This place seems pretty accessible and appear to be somewhere near which we can come by to get supplies cheaply.

Eyes open and it's already 7:22am.

Comments (0)