I entered this apartment and met up with a friend named Aaron, whom I had known for awhile.  He seemed to have some ongoing tension with his wife whom he was fighting over their child; his wife wanted to take their child back.

This took place after he managed to creep in and take over charge of the security.  Along with a few of his accomplices, he stacked ladders against the wall with minimum fastening mechanisms and made his way in.  Soon, he used different measures such as denying access to the apartment and getting security personnel to deny her entry.

After the lockout, I asked him what had caused the tension and he said it was due to unexpected parenting when they were younger.  Soon he left and went on with his business.

His wife soon snuck back to the apartment and attempted to use the phone at the landing; while at it, I had to keep a watchout for Aaron not to catch sight of her.  At one point, Aaron was at the next landing while his wife was at the next; sight could be established with just a tilt of the neck.  While Cheryl (Aaron's wife) was making that important call, I quickly distracted Aaron but striking a conversation and casually leading him out of the possible sighting zone.

Next scene showed me running through some old apartments and I saw Sally's family whom some of them were sitting around their gate and I asked if she's in.  Seems like she's not back yet.

At this scene, Cheryl is making another attempt to get her child back and have arranged to meet Aaron at a building away from their apartment.  The building was red-bricked, resembling that of an old school compound.  The unusual thing is that her car has a long pipe, which resembles that on the top of the time machine in Back to the Future movie.

Some reinforcements arriving in a white Civic could be seen but they don't appear of good news...and certainly not to the advantage of Cheryl.

As I ran up to look for both of them, I bumped into Debbie, someone whom I had known for several years back then; she's still as dainty and pretty as before, and told me that she'll be getting married to Lawrence.  We had a brief conversation before I continued my search.

Alarm buzz, it's 6am.

Comments (0)