Saw myself in a villagelike place where a Japanese warlord was having negotiations with another of similar rank.  It seemed like it's a norm for warlords to also seize the woman of their rival should they win a duel.  Next part of the village had multi-tiers ans I landed up in one of the tiers which faced the street soccer court; the only difference about this 'room' apart from others is the reinforcements built on the window as it has the best and closest view of any matches that goes on.

As I moved higher, I could see a more panaromic view of the place which we all are living on - seemed like an island with little human interference (ie concrete buildings) and full of nature at full glory.

When my eyes opened, it was already 6:30am but decided to rest a little more.  How I wish to see such beautiful scenes again.

Comments (0)