Rainy day.

Fortunately my internal temperature has descended back to the normal range so I can be more at ease.   1 week has gone by without a single run so I have to pick up fast.

Quite a handful of work to be done for the housing renovation which requires some detailed working to choose the right vendor.  One of the big ticket items to get over and done with before the next hurdle.  Time flies.  4 years of waiting and here we are with keys to a place of our own and we can start working on making it liveable.

There's a handful to catch up at the numbers game but I just have to carry on.  Hearing stories of 'sudden disappearance' of previous colleagues does set my mind to think about how this place can be and how far can I go.  The next thing to look forward is getting my seat 'stabilised' so I can have one less trouble to be bothered about.

Comments (0)