The number game has reached midweek; I'm still recuperating from URTI though there's much lesser signs of yellow phlegm.  It doesn't feel good to have this kind of lightheadedneas but since I'm still on probation, it'll only be detrimental if I am absent; so I have to hang in there.

So far things are manageable; no matter how tough the going gets, I have to hang in there.

Been almost a month since I'm back from that womderful trip and finally got a chance to do some post of the photos last nite, even at the mental fatigue state and a little unwellness within.  Anyhow, I managed to rest a little earlier in hope for a sudden full recuperation today - not there yet but at least much better than 2 days ago.

Probably it's a chain reaction due to the 'jumpstart' run on Saturday evening but I won't want to use that as an excuse - I just have to run more to fortify the immune system.

Comments (0)