Laid in bed with my mind full of thoughts, but simply can't channel them into one single topic to be written with full concentration.

Anyway, concentration acquired so here it goes.

Thinking on battlebox, it's a place where 8 hours will not be sufficient for me to finish what has to be done hence I stayed back for a little while to clear what I could before wrapping up for the day. Indeed, a small setup has its pros for one to stretch oneself to apply the skills needed in various areas.

This place, despite the various queerness of things I have to put up while serving the King and Queen, has the space for me to fill and make things work better and flow smoother.

I do not know what King and Queen will see my contribution as, but in their absence, I work better as I have my own space to clear the on-going matters. I can't say much about the rest who have been here far longer than I am, but at least before my time is up here, some major improvements to be in place.

The leave is the only pricky issue that might or never improve if they are bounded by iron fists.

They say that I am an important person in the organisation but sometimes when I hear and think about it, it does sound a little disbelieving. Maybe due to the organisation size, every individual's contribution / presence is magnified.

At times, I think of myself serving my grandparents as King and Queen are well in their ages for retirement. My own grandparents are no longer in this earthly world...so this place might just be another training ground to hone my patience with elder folks.

Year 1 will be approaching in less than a quarter year.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)