Last to leave battlebox today.

The last week before the King and Queen return from their trip.  A few queer cases that has been received hence I have to clear them out so that I can prepare for tomorrow's battle.

Had been spending the evening reading about Juliana Ramos' TBI accident that almost took her life; it certainly was heartbreaking to see her in that situation; a gorgeous lady's life could be ruined by one accident.  I certainly hope that she recovers well so that she can be at least near to her lifestyle before the accident.  And to her fiance, Chris, never give up.  You have a beautiful heart that will aid Juliana in her recovery.

Life can be so brittle.  Just one incident can change one's life forever.  This reminds me how I have to protect my loved ones, my beloved angel no matter what.  Maybe the physical toughness inscribed in me was what God had made me for, as The Protector.  Juliana's case also reminded me of the numerous accidents I had when I was riding my motorcycle.  Fortunately I had given that up for good.  If I had continued riding, only God knows what will happen in the subsequent years which had not looked good considering the number of occurences I had.

I thank God for every moment that I live, hence I hope also for my loved ones around me.

A little scattered thoughts tonight.  Almost time to hit the pillow.

Comments (0)