It was a dim-lit evening and I had been disturbed by the sight of the back of the head of what looks like a little boy just below my window sill, outside my home.  Being an unusual sight, I decided to move further away and communicated to this being using some form of mental communication but I could see a GUI where I keyed in what I wanted to communicate with it.

I wrote "I do not know where you come from and what are you looking for, but do let me know why you are here and what are you looking for so that I can help you further".  This was in response to a voice which I heard outside and coincidentally with this sighting.

When I walked to the gate of my home, I was somehow guided there in anticipation that I will be receiving a courier from someone.  Soon after awhile, I went over to the next door neighbour (the lady whom was always solitary and kept her house shut most of the time)'s place and saw a lady in purple uniform passing her a couriered mail.  Behind her (the view was switched to plan view from above) was a box.  After reading the mail, she opened the box behind her which matches the letter that said "I am dressed in traditional Chinese bridal dress" which showed a human who was lying peacefully in it.  It was her late brother's wife.

News flash showed me reading about an article of an ex celebrity Liuqi, which the headlines linked that she had passed on due to cervical cancer?

I saw myself carrying this cardboard coffin down the stairs - amazingly I could carry it down without any troubles as it was not just a human inside, but beside it, was a bed that was nicely laid.  After reaching the rubbish compound, I got myself ready to light it up for "proper disposal", but after looking above, I saw that neighbour's late brother, who seemed to have "returned" to finish up his job by seeing his late wife's cremation process was properly done.  After I had attempted to ignite hard, what could start the burning was some slimy and jelly-like strands that looked like the Chinese delicacy, called "lou xu fan", but it was black and flammable.  I had to pick up more from a nearby place to get the fire going, but overal, the flaming process took quite a while as these were the most combustible, yet slow to ignite. 

That neighbour's late brother could be seen talking to her sister at the window of her place but I did not see him coming down.

I had awoken at 7am.  No sign of a child squatting outside my room window sill.

Comments (0)