I had entered a Cold Storage that was by the sea, where the environment looked like a port.

After we had bought some finger food and ate in the store itself, we gathered for a short briefing.  All of us appeared to be in the Boys' Brigade attire that was meant for outdoor adventure.  When the briefing was done, we all moved like the wind, in a big group, out of the store and the public were amazed by the "formation" exit we made.

When we were all out, I was making a run and then doing a slide-drift past corners, to the amusement of the sailors who were milling around after their ship had docked at the port.  A few corners and soon we reached another gathering point where a high-ranking officer gave us his briefing, addressing us as "NSMen".  He had told us not to wander too far else he will be charged and dropped in rank.

There was a buffet, and the first dish I wanted was nasi lemak but the lady who served food told me that they only had something which resembled a bruchetta.  That girl who spoke to me looked just like an ex local actress, Huang Shuyun

7:47am.  It was another world which I had never seen.

Comments (0)