Saw myself taking an express bus by Jetstar which will bring us to the airport.  On the way there, I could see the bright yellow subway which was running above ground level, also coloured in bright orange that suggests this was another transport service operated by Jetstar.

The bus which we were in had a turbo power as it raced past the other buses.

Soon, we were on a subway like "plane" which had ample seating and even standing space.  The plane was bound for remote places like Kathmandu.  After awhile, I could see some street wrestling scenes and a much younger version of Stallone could be seen wrestling and his team were cheering on to the public to get tickets to watch his next ring match.

With my travel companions, I asked if they have dearie's number as I've "lost" it - a sudden occurence as we all seemed to have dispersed after reaching this place.

Just as when I was about to recall her number, I had awoken.  6+am, but seems like a muscle recovery phase, hence went back into slumber with a "blackout period".

Comments (0)