There was some major event going on in the field just beside Temasek Polytechnic and I was there, doing improvised chin-ups with the swing-trainer (or what many calls the Monkey Bar); and I had hit 40 chin ups after the best was at 30.

It looks like an NS event.  Walking across the grasspatch, I was talking to Bert, one of my closest comrade, and he showed me a 1.44MB 3.5 inch diskette, which had a eroded part and he told me that this was made to be an access card to the house he lives in when he is at Australia as there are many rooms in the house.  I had jokingly told him that I would try sneaking in and he told me that the house is huge despite having several rooms.

A drivepast scene showed me what would look like a typical house in Australia; man....it definitely is big and certainly looks cosy.

Switchscene; I had alighted from the plane and soon, found myself walking the streets of London.  Weather was a little rainy and I had passed through a wooden shelter which the settings look a little like the Victorian era.  Saw myself dressed in a trench coat, slinged over my shoulder was a dual barrel hunting gun and someone tried befriending me by greeting me and walking alongside me.  I had read that such are people who tries to fleech tourist off hence I shooed him away.

A little walk further brings me near the roads; I could see little houses which look like they're made up of confectionary; definitely worth a sight as they are each done up very beautifully; just like the Strawberry Shortcake cartoon.  E-cars (the eco-friendly one seater cars) could be seen driving along the "shoulder lanes" on the right which seems to be catered for such vehicles.

I had reached what we call a bus stop; something of concrete shelter, and even equipped with latrines as this bus seems to bring people around town a long way.  I was busy snapping the signboard, the booth behind that sells snacks (though it wasn't open yet) as I could see the merchandises through the glass.  Soon, I had boarded a bus and the bus conductor boards about a stop later and starts collecting the fares from everyone.  When he had asked me for my fare, he accidentally pinched my stomach and I went "ouch" halfway during my question.  Since I was the first time in London, he told me the fares in Pounds or Euro equivalent; that was about 13 Euros for a pretty long trip.

Before I could alight from the bus, I had awoken.  Cool wind from the fan directed at me for the past 8 hours.  It's 4:30am.

Comments (0)