It's still going to be a full week ahead. When it comes to think about taking leave, the volume of work simply puts one off.

With a new colleague coming on board, the question is what next after I'm being 'resetted to factory settings'? Based what I had handled in the past, substantial experience should be taken into consideration...when I was told of such arrangement, it gave me a mixture of emotions; am I deficit in too many areas of what they want?

Things that have passed are yet brought up again; somewhat on the same platform of misunderstanding what I actually meant...although not mentioned back then when this was told, it was only because I have not composed exactly how I felt, trying to ignore the 'degrading' fact that was felt within...although it was meant to be on the positive side. Or was I too afraid of speaking up?

The last thing I will ever want to know is that by the end of probation, I am nowhere to stay. This would be, the worst-case scenario. If that should occur, what next?

I just have to stay focused on my long term goal ahead and work towards that.

Comments (0)