I had arrived at an old army camp which reminded me of Tanjong Gul camp, the first and very old camp where I had my first ICT.

This time, I saw on the road, there was a company of North Korean soliders marching, in brown uniform, arms held close to their bodies. On the other side of the road, Chinese soliders all cocking their rifes and taking aim in a casual manner; their rifles did not look like the usual as it had a bigger muzzleguard and overall shorter assembly. It somewhat reminded me of those rifles used by aliens in Halo, yet it looked like a futuristic P-90.

The North Korean soliders continie marching forward, and it was actually a troop withdrawal as they have surrendered. Chinese troops jeered at them to go home.

I continued walking and saw a few soliders in action behind some fences; they were freeing some animals which were pinned down by a net; when these animals got up, they have the looks of a horse, but mammoth-sized like the Wooly Mammoth of Ice Age - they snuggled those soliders who freed them as a gesture of appreciation and stroded off.

I was tasked to go into one of the rooms; but those NSmen look much older than me and I wondered if I had reported to the wrong unit?

It was later on that they did a vaccination did I realise that I had been in the wrong unit. The administration procedure was also very queer; vaccine is to poured into a flask of aqua-coloured fluid and then needle dipped into the flask to draw out the vaccine.

The NSMen were all dressed in green singlet and old army slacks - those batches just after the temasek green set.

Comments (0)