I entered a somewhat war zone as I saw a mob being forced into a building by the riot police. They were intending to use a new tear bomb. After firing it, the effect seem horrofic as it turned out to be incendiary; people were running out in fire.

Soon after 'smoke clear scene', a street market appeared ad there was a row of glasscases which are typically used by ornament / watch shops - waist high. A couple of girls were shopping nearby and I came to this ornament stall. The place appeared to be Hong Kong.

A guy, out of the blue, offered to buy something for dearie, a neck ornament, asking for the 'honour' to have it worn on her. Without even noticing that I was beside her, he paid for it with his credit card and decided to proceed, even though the salesgirl informed him of additional merchant fee to be levied. They went on to converse in Cantonese and that's where I realised he is actually a local.

Awhile later, we saw a newspaper article headlines showing that this guy was run down in a traffic accident and died instantly. For a moment, I thought that this was the 'consequences' he got for attempting to win her over from me.

I heard the alarm ring at 5am but simply can't startup for my workout. By the time this series are over, it's 7:19am.

Comments (0)