I had been asked by Derrick to go to Hong Kong along with Shawn, something that was last-minute arranged; good thing I had my D300S with me.

Soon enough, I was already checking into Hong Kong airport immigration. However, the airport appeared to be of people from the UK, and later on, I realised that my passport had been modified to be of someone by the name of DOL SARAH or the sort; so I went to sort out the passport and realised that this was done in a quick manner to "avoid detection" just before reaching the immigration officer.

After sorting that out, soon, we arrived at the hotel; accomodation appeared to be an apartment style, that had bedrooms and a common area; there were actually 6 of us including myself, Shawn and Derrick. One of them is an elderly lady who corrected my non-fluent Cantonese while I was communicating with them. I counted the no of people and was actually preparing to take a group photo with myself inside.

We started to discuss about how we made it here; and I was saying that it was so sudden...and here I am, in Hong Kong! Weather started to turn really wet and heavy-rained for a moment, and I went to take a rail bus which goes around town; there was this area which appeared to be an old factory, which had not been functioning for many years...still left standing. At one of the stops, the bus driver went off to to talk to teh passengers in another vehicle, appearingto be asking for help, in Cantonese, which is somewhat above my comprehension.

"blink blink..." started sounding in my ears; 6:30am...that was a dream.

Comments (0)