This is the best way to travel as I have the liberty of being able to be on my own. Had just ran through somw articles on a guide for beginners. Rather than having to splurge so much on accomodation, the priority would be coverage of places, therefore, with budget accomodation.

Looking to start at Brisbane, Australia, as it is a place that I wanted to go but could not back then, due to some sucky management who didn't approve my leave with timeliness. There are other more remote places which I have looked through, like Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Nakagusuku, Okinawa, Japan, but all these aren't the best choices to start off.

Dearie had persuaded me to go during her exams, but those dates are not in line with my plans...further finetuning to be done.

The planning and preparation continues...

Comments (0)