A day after that tasty dinner, yet the taste lingers on and hoping for another of such a meal soon. Oh, hope that's not the beginning of a food lover's journey!

I have to revert back to my original diet which does not permit any "entry of unauthorised food in any forms: liquid, solid or molten, in any forms packaging; dry, coated, or encased in some jello-form body". Talking about strict diet, it has been quite a challenge, considering that work is tough, and we all look forward to eating comfortably after a hard day at work. My workout regime had been pretty consistent, except for this week as I had spent 2 late nights up; one is past dinner relaxation, and the other, post event photo processing.

Spending the rest of the day at home as relaxing is something I look forward to.

Comments (0)