Travelling in an unsheltered jeep through a village, I told the people I had on board that this used to be where my granny stays - the house is made up of bricks and stones and already halfway through demolishing. Strangely, it did not look exactly like how it was; wooden boarded house with zinc roofs on stilts. The whole town now looks like a village.

Next scene shows an indoor place where i saw many of my secondary school friends. That scene appeared to be the edge of a mini shopping centre like Loyang Point with the wet market just beside it. I saw familiar faces like Weijie (if I did not recall the name wrongly) who was from one of the neighbouring class who still spotted the same hairstyle during school days.

I could not make out what we had conversed but it appeared that we are good friends and having so much to talk about.


-- iPhoneから送信

Comments (0)