I was returning home from a countryside drive when I suddenly saw myself at an inn, that reminded me of Dragon Gate Inn. The main gate has big doors and out came the innkeeper who then noticed the rug was made of exquisite material that was blue with yellow designs.

I moved in and suddenly it was changed to modern world, where the library shelves were made of wood that the whole library feels like those national archives in England.

This is a reoccurence. I was tasked to go to this same library the last time, obtain some code and passing through secret entrances in the library. Similarly, a girl was assisting me through; she appeared to be those anime characters with a hairband and pink coloured hair.

At the first turn from the side entrance, we passed 3 'guardians' who resembled race queens in white attire. After obtaining a code without the guardian's notice, my assistant proceeded to depress a certain part of the wall that looks just like the rest -it turned out to be the switch to the secret entrance.

Moving on. On the other side of the library, there was a tab we need to look out for which contains a certain series of number. By this time, the guardians were on the move already and we had to extract it quickly. My assistant hurried me to leave as I was replacing that tab with a phony copy.

Exit by rear entrance just behind the loan counters.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments (0)