The scene of Kukup appeared as I was in a village that made its livelihood from the fish trade.

We were exploring around the houses built on stilts that appeared to be fully accessible. In one part of the village, there was a concrete house that appeared much sturdier than the rest around, but faded with age from its dilpidated condition.

Legend says that this house had been vacated for many years since the slaying of the clan many years ago. For a moment, I had thought it could be another regular story behind the hauntings.

At low tide, I approached that mansion. From the exterior upon closeup, I could see it was pretty dilapidated and my gut somehow told me and my friends to take caution when approaching. As we attempted to walk through the villa - which resembled those houses with a balcony just beside the main door, I saw a bedraggled figure standing on the higher beam of the house.

She had unkempt hair and wore a shapless dress that had been worn out through the years. Could she be rhe rumoured phantom who massacured the entire clan?

When we got nearer, it seemed to have alerted her as I could hear the sound of her dragging feet, along with a tool that appeared to be a flagpole pin that she used as her sole arson of defense.

Flashscene moved us to a place where it resembled my old village house where I could hear the gentle ripples of waves. There was a kid who stayed in that house and would want to play with everyone. However, whoever plays with him will turn into a kid in the sight of those around him, which means also a chance for hik o reincarnate. So I learnt the trick of not acknowledging his presence so as to avoid falling into the vicioua cycle of 'the replacements'.

It felt like a delayed recovery as I woke up at 737am.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Comments (0)