Appearing in the same town, timing in the evening, with street light lighting up across the small neighbourhood, I wandered into an old school which was already after school hours. I noticed there was a special species of butterfly that was blue in colour, but the strange thing was that its legs are exceptionally long, drooping while it flys like the Zerg Overlord.

Shortly after, there was a frenzy of butterfly attack, which was spotted as those I've seen attacking people. According to a stallowner, these butterflies feed on a special scent which is bottled in a narrow-necked container. Apparently, there was a deficit of their staple fopd, thus resulting in them going around attacking people.

I saw dearie's uncle and aunties at a void deck from the same pathway that I was previously on. Her youngest uncle-in-law was dashing across the grass patch and met with them as he was pursuitee by 1 of the butterflies.

At this moment, I then noticed their size; 30 times bigger than the normal butterfly! Could they be genetically mutated species?

When dearie's auntie and uncle were gathered, suddenly, out of nowhere, a swamp appeared around and started to attack them. What puzzled me was that their movement to avoid being attacked, while feet-planted, were all in a looped sequence.

As I approached them, suddenly the pursuiter turned its attention on me; I was then told that they're attracted to strong odours as I was then wet with perspiration after a run.

I had to run; and on way received news that these mutated butterflies were gathering at the gates of the town and no one dared to go near.

Suddenly I found the bottle which contains the secretion which they will feed on, and approached the villa that they had been fluttering around at, and opened the container. One by one, they moved away from the lights, surroundings and stayed around the bottle while extending their feeding tube into the liquid.

The attack seemed to be over...

6:45am and it's time to do my workout.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments (0)