I saw myself in a spaceship like environment, yet the crew were my usual colleagues and information were passed in from one workstation to another using a portable device, that looks like a harddisk and yet not, from it's undetectable rugged casing. The theme somehow reminded me of Morpheus' spaceship in The Matrix, The Nebachannaca.

I was tasked to work on my 2 personal PCs that suddenly became a part of the 'armament' for work.

Switchscene showed me outside Maybank at Tampines Street 11, which is now a Sakae Sushi restaurant; there's a big water dispenser outside that seemeed old and poorly maintained - so I went to collect water from another fresher source.

Later on Mingyao, my secondary school classmate appeared and we started talking about our employment term as permanent position, which both of us are in but I did share with him on the probation period that I had been placed under.

Soon I saw that the sky had turned blue; and time get ready for work since I had bewn slipping in and out of dreamland within the past 3 hours.
-- iPhoneから送信

Comments (0)