Dearie had asked me what is the occasion this comin weekend, seemingly hinting at something. I have not missed out the actual event that will be taking place next weekend.

I saw myself getting ready in a suit only worn for special occasion; just when I was about to leave our place, I realised that it's all badly wrinkled and I have to either press them neat or change to something else. For a moment it looked like a wedding but later it appears to be our ROM.

If it is a wedding, then dearie should not be with me at my place already 1st thing in the morning...dearie is dressed in a cream-basef dressed with chamfered from the right-bottomed dress, which comes along with a soft-materialed cover that gives a dreamy look.

Next scene showed us walking along the pavement, in an old town of Queenstown. Dearie was holding on to a bouquet and doing some calculations on the no of guests we want to invite vs the price per table.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments (0)