Staying focused is one of the most important factors if we are serious in doing something.

I may still have my Amway business to run, but it will not be the main engine to keep those income flowing in. A base has been established with my aunt as my customer while I continue to expand the customer base through finding out the needs of people around me, and how Amway products can enhance their life and health.

Being a person who possess sincerity in sharing, I chose not to adopt the hardcore sales techniques which I've learnt from a previous experience, therefore, sharing with sincerity would be the best we can do.

Not forgetting that my main trait is in the cyberworld, more information of my online business will be revealed shortly.

Remember: stay focused on what we are doing to gain success!

Comments (0)