Another warm night which kept me company while I was buiding my website.

Had been looking through some online ads for those cars which I like. Pink had asked me this afternoon if money was not a problem, which car will I want and my answer was the Saleen S281 Mustang that was used in the Transformers 2007 movie.

When browsing through those cars, it dawned on me as to what was my ultimate goal for establishing an online e-empire.

When talking about our goals, Pink told me that hers was to set up a recruitment firm, and we won't be able to work together due to the conflicts in our pride which will lead to a power struggle. From what she said using seniority to crush me, I'll keep that in mind and For what I am doing now, I guess I'll do it alone through the useful information from my online mentor.

My goal is to reach Financially-Free Ultimatium where I will be able to carry on the life I want upon that massive financially worry-free empire.

I've already commenced the right actions towards my ultimate goal...read on...

Comments (0)