The day I had been waiting for came at last. The past 4 days had not been easy for us and today is our out-process.

A program was held at SAFRA Yishun where we were released from at the end of our 3rd ICT. Somehow, when the bond is building up between comrades, the fellowship needs to be seperated once again for another period. Till now, I'm still re-configuring my thoughts to go back to the usual life now that I'm home.

We certainly had much fun bowling and casually chatting up now that we have gone through the entire process of the short, yet intensive period.

The airflow in my room is certainly much poorer compared to camp but I guess I have to put those military thoughts back where it should be and refocus on my work and regular life once more. As I was driving home from SAFRA Yishun, slumber started disturbing my alertness but I did not allow myself to relax which will endanger myself on the road, so popped in quite a quantity of fried mermaid with a cup of coffee.

A couple of hours were spent playing my favourite, quick-action game, Gunz, as I had been re-organising my thoughts while training up my reflexes while fingers clicked quickly moving through the Spacebar and ASDW keys with haste.

My thoughts are almost re-organised as I type my thoughts for the day here. I definitely will miss my comrades who will just like me; back to normal life after the 5 days of training in camp. Certainly hope for the best for all of them.

Comments (0)