The in-pro this time seemed more efficient compared to the last time; probably due to earlier arrival at camp.

Just ended the day awhile ago after all the weapon handling and tests. It's good to see everyone again; Haizul has lost so much weight and Soh had a new addition of tattoo on his left wrist.

The morning sure dragged some reluctance due to pre-ICT blues, as I'll not be able to have that freedom. But to put it in a positive way it's a good opportunity to fellowship with my comrades once again.

I'll be collecting the contact list again so as too keep the fellowship strong, even after our ICT, as my Dopod went dead on me as I was keeping all contacts there.

Almost dinner time. I've already got a picture of the program ahead of us for the next four days till we get out on Friday. This ICT is somehow a good time for me to be away from the world while I serve my duty and to make good use of the time together, plan / strategise actions before the next move, for my online marketing campaign.

Comments (0)