An extremely short weekend which I spent most of my time catching up on sleep lost from the ICT which officially ended yesterday.

I made a trip to Singapore Expo for the John Little sale but there wasn't anything that attracted me after walking the entire hall where the sale was on, so I went to Simei to take a walk too, but settled my dinner at Tampines Mart...

Back to the battle tomorrow now that I have fulfilled my 3rd callup.

The turbo engine still runs strong even after a one-week pause from my usual workout as I had fully digested my dinner by 8pm; so refuelling from the home-cooked noodles, warmed up from the rice cooker's steam.

How will tomorrow be now that I'm back? The feeling of the brotherhood still lives on in my heart...it was tough, and certainly really a wonderful fellowship that no money can buy.

Comments (0)