Tonight calls for a good rest as I suddenly felt so tired that I dozed off in a whiff for a short moment.

The workout had been great and fulfilling this morning which I managed to sweat it all out, all the more I need a good rest tonight so that I can arrive earlier at workplace tomorrow to have a “full package” workout before commencing the 12-hour shift which goes all the way till 8pm, prior to the break the day after.

A refreshed mind and surge of new-found energy came upon me when I awoke and chatted casually with Yuk Chen when she was getting ready to knock off to head to the gym. One more gym partner but hours are different so I won’t be able to see her or Yiren who also frequents the gym.

Looking forward to the bus journey home later which I can rest or snooze onboard instead of draining my mind while staying awake to ensure I get home safely.

Just a couple of hours more before I hit the road back home, snooze on the bus, and for a good rest and home-made yummy meal by mum.

Comments (0)