Back to the reality of battlebox where I have to play the prediction game witht the SAM site again.

The weekend was wonderfully wrapped up as I was able to spend the day with my loved ones before the battle week commences.  Except for the discomfort of the sunburn, all was great.

Due the exams tomorrow, I have been on a 'cease fire' phase for personal photography matters till I've cleared these papers.  It can be such a torn situation as I have to fulfill this part of the papers while getting the other part done out and going effectively on the right track.  Anyhow, I have to manage it.

Coming to think about the inflexibility of the manangement after I got one of the papers really irked me,  as that deemed I have been making losses since I acquired some of the papers.  The next question would be how long can I endure here before I take the escape pod...

2 more weeks for a longer break again; I hope I would have only one paper left by then to clear so I can concentrate on this without a worry for the next.



Comments (0)