It'a a midweek fiersome battle which I had lasted till the time the battlestation had to be locked up.  No matter how busy I am, the Angel's Pulse always reminds me of my regular phrase 'I'll be home for dinner'.

Quite a drizzly evening and having departed the battlestationed with lots of things on my mind; I have to find an avenue to relax but it's still better to hang on till the end of the battling week.  The intent of not staying back was the need to strike the equilibrium into balance.  More pressure can be felt as the new colleague who is fully qualified had came onboard while I still have to drill on those papers till I clear them.

Soon it was time for me to make my way back; the internet at angel's place had this strange behaviour that it starts malfunctioning at 11pm daily for the next few hours.  And being a weekday now, it's even more time so for me to get packing.

Angel's wrath could be felt when I was going off.

Comments (0)