A liking for dilapidated buildings sure has its way to the dreamland.

I saw myself talking to some people who work and manage the estate of Bedok Methodist Church which now is, perched atop of a gentle sloping hill instead of levelled land where it factually is situated.

There are some major facelifting works ongoing, so scaffoldings could be seen everywhere.  Aged windows with rusted panes, some with missing glass are seen randomly strewn across several parts of the whole compound where various buildings stood.  What amazes me is the glory it holds even in its current state before human activity is resumed.

The caretaker told me that the good thing about this place and not having to worry so much about it is that there is 24 hour security taking care of it; so unwanted outsider cannot have access to the building.

As I dwell at its 'damaged glory', soon I found myself waking up.  It's time to get ready to enter battlebox.

Comments (0)