Atlanta.

It's such a far place yet got so close to my mind as I was reading the post of my remote master on his blog and page.

A flight one-way would take 22 hours from here.  Something that I've never ventured before in my life till now.  Even if feasible, it won't be in the near future as there are other priorities infront of me to clear first.

It was the last thing that came through my mind - the wondering thought of when I would travel to the USA, right before I fell into a deep slumber.

The dreamland was filled with dreams and visions of going for a photoshoot outing with my peers as well as scenes of some of us in a miltary camp doing IPPT, with a smug warrant officer talking to us as if was very capable (I was whispering to a comrade that these are the types who waste taxpayers' money).

After the test, I walked back to gather with my comrades while bouncing off the ground like an astronaut treading on the moon.

A morning run to stimulate the mind while making this as a return to consistent running.

Comments (0)