It's the consecutive 4th day of heavy shelling from the SAM site.  So much so that the dinner has been digested much faster than expected.

It would make a good, and probably positive and miserable way to finish late but since everyone's locking up, that is enough for the day.  While I have other things to attend to after the hours of battlebox, it's a constant disturbance to the mental aspect.

As I was in the bus, I saw a spastic boy talkin to himself as if he had a friend.  No doubt he was causing some disturbance in the air, it wasn't his choice too.  The journey was especially quiet for me as I continue to maintain composed throughout the day right till this moment.  There isn't room for any expression of emotions - I have to continue moving ahead till my other avenues are well on-track.

I don't know how long I can last here.  Road's getting tougher to walk on but with my tolerance level which also builds up as the day goes by, I have to keep pushing on no matter how much discomfort is building up within.


Comments (0)