Just caught the 2004 show 'The Aviator' starring Leonardo DiCaprio as Howard Hughes who was a legend in the aviation history of America.

His obsession in his passion for aviation has certainly brought him far and made history.  This continue to set my mind aligned back to where my utmost passion lies and how far it will take me to where I want to be.

I have to grub through my books for the paper next week but at the back of my mind, it still works actively on what I have been working on to keep things going.  One thing I should be true to myself  is that I am never happy doing what I 'can' do versus what I really like to do and excelling in it.

It's really encouraging to have close people to keep encouraging me on with those papers.  I don't know when I will clear them all but for now, I have to keep trying, till I clear them or till I find a better, landing pad where mind can be alleviated of unnecessary mental distress.

The mind will continue staying strong.

Comments (0)