I saw myself in this scene which appeared to be a revisit to an old camp of my last posting during my tour of duty.  The only difference is that the walls are greenish and everyone had seemed to just returned from a naval operation as they are all wet with sea water.

Some familiar faces werew seen such as my men from the existing NS unit.  At one scene I was talking to an old schoolmate who was from Hong Kong, about getting a sight of him when driving towards Woodlands while he was on an overhead bridge with a friend.

Now I appear in my old home in Bedok North's room and was talking to dearie about my posting to some very out-of-the-way naval camp which was built like a kelong style but it's several hours' boat ride from civilisation; and I will only be back on weekends due to the fact of locality which doesn't permit nights' off.

Eyes opened at 6:58am and I realised I have been sleeping in an oven-like room.

Comments (0)