Another week coming to an end and most things have been done pretty well.

Things look pretty ok on the mainstream now, just that the book digging I have to go through over the weekend.

Waiting for dearie now in the open, while hoping the perspiration-flavoured top I have will be dry in due course as I wasn't amply-prepared to bring something fresh from my vehicle after the morning run.  Hence, I had to rely on this top to keep me properly covered since I'm not doing any runs int he park this evening.

Weather seem good enough for another round, but I guess I'll keep the evening to spend with dearie.  She certainly sounded like she had a busy day; all of us deserve a good dinner tonight.

I have another 0.5 day to go tomorrow but that's not too bad a thing for me.  Dearie can have a good rest so after that, we can have the afternoon together.

Comments (0)