The weekend's over so soon. I must have been too tired from working on that 13 incher when I was at dearie's place. Sometimes I wonder why did Steve Jobs design the unibody Macbook till it weighs so heavy...was it in view that Air was in their big picture to be the mobile flagship?

It's a little unusual that I had felt so sleepy since I started making my way to base today; the mind was consistently in that 'soul sleep' mode till I had finally awoken after completing one cup of coffee. Could this be the effects of mind-muscle exhaustion?

Still 1/2 a day to go but am definitely looking forward to that refreshing run after I can leave battlebox.

Hope dearie had a good rest last night. From the news that colleague brought me, it had seemed that things look positive in my place, so that kind of settle my mind down so that I can make plans for bigger things, such as dearie and my big day, our love nest and many more things.

There's another 15mins to go, but keeping myself occupied here will be a good way to let the mental engine stay active.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)