Had a doze-off after running into 4 chapters of re-revision just now. So now it's another moment where I might have a little challenge getting into slumber.

That doze off was not even half an hour.

Despite having done a 10km run, the body doesn't feel as tiring as having to run in the baking heat yesterday morning. Awesome achievement for the mid week and allowing me to take my mind off that mental disturbance from the morning.

I might go for another round tomorrow as an 'evaluation run' which I do at the end of each week's running phase. And Sitex is here, and I can finally lay my hands on that Backbeat 903+ which is at a deal!

Hope dearie is sleeping soundly with her favourite ding beside her at this time. It had been a rough mental struggle for me till I had settle in for that re-revision. Though those text can be challenging to read, I have to go through it and I'm glad I started it tonight despite having the resit 7 days away.

Let me try entering slumberland. Hopefully, I can go through an adventure.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)