Lunch done after a stormy and wet morning. I had made it to mainstream with a well-sheltered umbrella that kept me pretty dry; just that the rain had been unusually heavy.

Lots of work done in the morning. Guess it makes quite a fair bit of difference when one of my colleagues is away on long leave.

The long dream during the night had kept me in 'soul sleep' mode this morning; it was only after the walk through the rain that got me awake at the normal alert level. Thank God that the journey to my outdoor base this morning was safe.

Looking at the lockscreen wallpaper of dearie and myself had always reminded how fortunate I am, to have found such a beloved angel of my heart. It's definitely not by chance and I thank God for her.

That reminded me of where I had left off in our planning for the big day, that will be bringing all of us closer when I'm already pretty close to her family now.

Alright, time to return to battlebox.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)