Midday checkpoint.

Done with refuelling and putting up at my 'reflection station'. Had finally found the cause of the jam-up in my MUP. Someone had apparently assumed that things are all online when it has not even been actioned on.

For a moment, the world today felt like I'm non-existent; many people whom I usually keep in touch with, had not responded to my message. Could it have been a busy day for everyone? Or was it simply the 'state of fury' now had caused many to shun away from me?

I only shared about this issue to a handful of people; certainly unnecessary to go full scale.

Another harboured thought was, is this how a MUP is being handled considering the fact I'm the only person who has to attend the annual ICT? Or the person handling it 'simply put aside' considering the quantum being 'small' in their eyes?

After all these mentally disturbing nights, I had wondered if this is the place I will attend my only ICT at with the bad MUP experience. A reconsideration.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)