It had been a full recovery day last evening as I had a straight, 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Been awhile since I did a 5km run and that was just as close as I had done yesterday.

Seems like the kick of running has came in, so I'll be doing more runs these few weeks, while in sync with an upcoming examination preparation.

Dearie had saw some travel photos of her colleague to Switzerland; a spell of envy flashed through her eyes and that had hinted to me that she also desires to travel. I definitely look forward to that since I'm a person who has to be on the move.

Weather today is turning a little cloudy now as I write, so I might be a better option to stay indoors this evening after mainstream hours are done.

I have ample time to write today, so hence, more can be read here till my breaktime is over.

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)