I saw an old friend, Pheng Leong, whom I had not met for many years, with his Facebook profile showing a well-composed shot that was definitely done through dSLR.  There was a contact number shown and I had taken it down, and suddenly, it flashed to a scene where I’m driving through Punggol, a road that had not been fully developed into a public lot.  Dearie and I were trying to find out way out of this vegetation which seemed a little thicker than expected.  While finding our way, it seemed we have reached a place which looked unfamiliar, and I decided to debus and scout the area by foot, with dearie following me.

There was a cave-like landmark which was beside a shady vegetation where some clearance could be seen.  I spotted some foreign labourers there, which one of them tried being funny and approached dearie.  In defence, I had swung my torchlight and hit him on the head while we made our escape; more of these people could be seen in that shady vegetation and it caught their attention as we made our escape.

It was one pretty dangerous situation that, thankfully to God, had never occured in reality.

That was when I had awoken.  4:54am read the clock.  Thank God it was only a dream.

Comments (0)