Hall settings in that of Victorian style and there were some photoshooting event that was going on. At that moment, it didn't look like an actual event of some formality.

I had my backpack, something which I had never used before in a camouflage blue design. In it were a couple of bodies.

As the event went on, I then saw a signboard saying 'Jacz and Ella' which hinted that this was a European ROM. No wonder things look very different on the atmosphere.

I wasn't the main photographer but had bene tagging along for shoots throughout. Nicole was there too. While I was attempting to photograph, somehow my gear became odd. One of the bodies I was carrying became film and some lenses became manual lens. It took me awhile to fumble around. Soon, it was time that the event was over and I hadn't got a single shot.

The couple were then resting on a couch and the bride to be told me that it's ok and thanked me.

Next scene showed me going up an escalator and appeared in the middle of an electronics fair. From all the red-based theme, it looked like a post National Day sale. Bumped into many NSP pals where they were working at the event. It was an impromptu, yet warm fellowship.

Drizzling heard. 5am soon transited to 650am.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)