Another hot day and I'm just not in the right attire to start perspiring. Fortunately, half the day had gone by so I just need to endure for a few more hours to Home Run.

With that deep sleep last night, I have far more energy to last throughout the rest of the day, but would prefer to use them wisely for what I can do in my main scope of interest and passion.

That dream I had about being powered by industrial cell was something baffling; at times, I think how much voltage do I carry in my level of energy, that makes me far more 'awake' than many others around me?

Maybe it's God's blessing to give me that energy level to go far, so I can accomplish more things within a 24hr window each day.

2 more days and the weekend will be here.

I've been catching up with many of my friends lately; something that had not been so accomplishable if not for the availability of social networking sites...especially for those who are not based locally.

The window for the break will be over in 15mins, so this is a good time for me to do some 'thoughts deposit' before going back to the firing zone.

Looking forward to my vacation with dearie in 2 weeks' time!

Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)