The room to myself now after the rest of the bunkmates gone for their own activities outside the room.
It's rather a quiet day so far and the mind's still settling in. While one without a partner may not see things so, it affects more for someone who has a loved one who will be missing him outside camp.
Hope dearie's coping well with her lessons despite a series of 3 consecutive days. It's especially tiring and it's just such a pity that I can't fetch her this evening.
Tonight should be a good time for me to catch up on my disturbed rest, caused by the sonic waves of the Pre-Military Syndrome.
It's just how amazing the mind can be powerful. In just a matter of seconds, a thought can lead to constructive or destructive things...and how it can change the way things look.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)