Entering a digital realm, I saw myself in a place lined with lightings, industrial style in a clean manner and it was just I had stepped into some giant circuitboard.

My attire wasn't like that of Tron's movie character, but more sophisticated with terminal points, polarities and plates of tough, yet light armour.

I quickly entered a close range meelee with a character looking like Clu, this time, without the identity disc which also doubles as a weapon in the movie. Just pure martial arts with a combination of brawling.

At the point where the opponent's HP is low, the plate near his left collar bone will illuminate orange with continuous blink, where upon impact, will complete the match.

I had hit twice in succession on my opponent's 'weak point' and was able to exit the match.

Into another realm, I was in a place with many escalators; surrounding me were scenes of shopping malls and people walking by. Familiar faces were seen but all these were in a transparent aura where things appeared more like a film to me. Only the escalators were real.

Another place was in a Metaltech-floored place where I had taken out my camera linked to so complex gadgets that hung high into the ceiling. A thick cable was also connected to the hotshoe and I could suspend it from the ceiling. Before the camera was taken out, I saw Charlie See, dearie's brother's friend, who came closer to watch me assemble it.

Even the lens are more advanced looking - turbines, engines, hydraulics could be seen moving in them.

I also saw people like Kevin, Ruisheng and Yide whom I was trying a wide angle shot of them while looking through the electronic viewfinder. The speciality about this lens is that it can go very wide, considering all the complexity within.

I was alerted by a group of excolleages, including Gowrie, that it's time to attend the company function. Location? Just up the 7th floor.

The theme was something that looked Peranakan as all of them were in their traditional attire.

Bright lights and cool wind. 7am.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)