This time I see myself in a minibus; scene was like those Hong Kong movie where triads move in vehicles and joining fights. One of the members in the cohord appeared fighting fit like Donnie Yen, and we took a ride down the street in a plain minibus.

Next scene showed us fleeing through a MSCP in avoidance of a rival gang; one of the members in my team had the resemblance of Lydia Sum; only smaller and younger version. She was trying to turn off all lights in the vicinity to avoid visual contact while she was a few pillars away from me. I had given her the sign to shut them off as I run along so as to have visibility ahead of me.

As I ran, the lights are shut in sequence juz metres behind me, row by row.

Donnie had appeared friendly off the scene where we fled; it seemed he was like an undercover professional but all of us had the same, righteous mind as we did not have alliance to any of these triad clans.
Sent via my BlackBerry

Comments (0)